Savannah / Hilton Head International Airport (SAV)
Airlines and Terminals
(Savannah, Georgia - GA, USA)
Savannah International Airport (SAV) is served by seven of America's major airlines and serves approximately 4,000 arriving and departing passengers per day. Flights go to destinations all over the US including Chicago and New York.
The airport has just one terminal, which is systematically laid out with Arrivals on the ground level and Ticketing and Departures on the second level. Facilities are commendable and the bulk of services can be found on the upper level of the main Departures atrium and on the two Departures concourses.
The single terminal building is spread over two floors, akin to the majority of world airports, with Arrivals and Baggage Reclaim situated on the ground level and Ticketing, Check-in and Departures on the upper level.
- Terminal - serves seven major US airlines to destinations all over the country including Chicago and New York. Airlines operating from the terminal include American Eagle, Delta, United and US Airways
The following list provides the airlines that serve Savannah International Airport (SAV).
- American Eagle
- Delta Air Lines
- Delta Connection (ExpressJet)
- Delta Connection (Shuttle America)
- United Express (ExpressJet)
- US Airways Express (Air Wisconsin)
- US Airways Express (Mesa Airlines)
- US Airways Express (PSA Airlines)
- US Airways Express (Republic Airlines)